Land travel and Multiadventure in Salta
Cabra Corral Dike - Juramento River - Cafayate - Cachi - La Poma - Salta.
Canoeing, rafting, mountain bike, visit to craftsman and archeological sites.
- Reception in Salta. The Bus arrives at 14:30 hrs.
- Layover afternoon to rest and walk by the city.
- Night in a Hostel.
- Transfer to Cabra Corral Dike.
- Tour by canoes. Tour between the islands and access to a place with an eaves with rupestrian paintings.
- Alternatively we can make a short trekking towards a waterfall.
- Lodging in a rent house or a camping tent.
- Mountain bike circuit by the dike perilago. Optional rafting.
- Lodging in a rent house or a tent.
- We will travel towards the south and take a desviation of the main highway passing trough "Guachipas" town, from there we will ascent by a side way, two slopes, Cebilar and Lajar, by the ancient royal highway.
- At the highest point, we will enjoy of a splendid view of Lerma Valley.
- In the middle of this mountains an archeological place with an impressive amount of rupestrian paintings are located. From where we lived the truck and made a short trekking to the place.
- The return is by bike, a descent of many Kilometers.
- We will return to the way and take a tour by the famous "las Conchas" gorge visiting familiar and unfamiliar places. (Trekking). In this afternoon we will arrive at Cafayate.
- Night in a Hostel.
- From Cafayate we will travel to Calchaquí Valley towards the Nevado de Cachi farthest peak.
- This day you will know Animaná and San Carlos towns we will pass trough Las Flechas Gorge, Angastaco, Molinos with its very antique church, the Vicuñas Breeding place, Artisans cooperative.
- We will keep our travel towards Seclantas where authentic craftsman of the sewing press, that magically made with some Word and sheep´s wool authentic master pieces.
- We will share with them some mates and understand a little more their living way.
- We will arrive by the afternoon to Cachi town.
- Lodging at Don Arturo Inn.
- We will continue our ascent towards the Juramento River birth spring the longest river of Argentina.
- First wew will pass trough Payogasta little town, then Palermo and subsequently many small group of houses, by a special valley to finally reach la Poma.
- Few tourists reach this place because it is out from the circuit, but it is a aver special place, with a great adventure potential.
- We will visit in our travel way an archeological Pre Incaico place that unfortunately its being depredating. In this place we will try to enter to a cavern that was sculpted by centuries of erosion certainly a very particular place. It is possible too ascent to a small but very interesting volcano.
- You will know a new town or the rests of one that was destroyed by an earthquake in 1900 beginnings.
- We will try to introduce you to Eulogia Tapia a shepherdess (of the zambra "la pomeña").
- Lodging in a Inn.
- From La Poma we start our travel towards Salta. You will visit "Los Cardones" National Park and we will also make some deviations in special places.
- You will know too "valle encantado" and from there we will start the descent (optional descent by mountain bike) by the impressive "Cuesta del Obispo". In a determinate point of this we will walk towards "balcón de los cóndores", take off place to practice paragliding, this place has a wonderful view of the surroundings.
- Before our arriving to the valley we will cross trough a small forest area. Arrival to Salta.
- End of the tour. Optional: Extra night to continue from there to Tilcara.
It Includes :
· The detail itinerary travel plan with driver and coordinator guide.
· Lodging in Hostels and Inns with private and shared bathroom. Breakfast, Lunch and dinner.
· Minimum Paxs: 8.