El Rodeo - Adventure and Relax
Duration: 7 Days and 6 Nights - January 23 to 29. February to define.
Minimum Pax: Base 8 or more paxs from Catamarca.
El Rodeo is the main touristical village of Catamarca province, located in a green valley at the Ambato Mountains feet, to 1250 meters height and just 35 kilometers from the city.
From there we will make the mountain circuits that will take us into mountain corners with imposing panoramic views of rustic beauty and wealthy trout rivers, which reaches the town and intermingles with their pinturesque side streets.
- Reception at Catamarca and transfer to El Rodeo.
- Free afternoon to rest and made a tour by the village.
- Trekking with moderate ascent to Lomada del Fraile reaching 360º views of the Ambato mountain string.
- Descent by the posterior part of the mountain flowing into the Ambato River. Half day tour.
- Horseback riding till Junta de los Rios and historic town circuit. Half day.
Trekking by Los Nogales River to the Nogal Marcado. This is a River cofferdam with forest vegetation where spectacular natural pools are formed with the possibility to swim. Full day tour.
- Trip by combi towards Las Juntas touristical village, reaching new and amazing views of the Ambato Mountain string.
- Mini trekking by Las Trancas River to Pozo del Cura, enormous natural swimming pool formed in the river bed of the same Las Trancas River. Half day tour.
Optional activities not included: mountain bike, rappel, 4x4, other trekking circuit or horseback riding.
- Layover morning.
- Transfer to the city in the afternoon.
- Itineraries depend of the environment conditions. In function of that the guides and coordinators might alter the circuits and adapt them to optimize the travel plan.
It Includes :
· Transfer Catamarca - El Rodeo - Catamarca.
· Detail excursions in the Travel Plan, Lodging with private bathroom, breakfast and dinner (menú of good quality).
· Muleteer guides and coordinator.
Not includes :
· Tickets from Buenos Aires or another provinces.